Digital is set to revolutionize the world. Industries have always adapted to changes in the market. But digital transformation presents a new set of challenges that require novel approaches to integrate new technologies including internet of things, cloud computing, cybersecurity and big data. Engage and learn how senior level executives are making the digital shift in the energy, manufacturing and transport sectors.
Contribute to an intensive 1 day event with key-notes, workshop break-outs, audience engagement, and panel discussions.
Your contribution will:
Your input will shape the CEN-CENELEC standardization roadmap for digital transformation.
This conference is designed for industry’s transformation leaders, digital enablers, innovators, standardizers and policy makers. Participants will contribute their expertise and provide practical recommendations to meet their industry’s standardization needs for digital transformation.
5 Questions we will address:
1. How are industries adapting to the digital change?
2. Which digital challenges are the energy, manufacturing and transport sectors facing?
3. What are the implications for standardization in light of digital transformation?
4. What standards and standardization solutions are missing to complete the digital shift?
5. What additional measures do these industries need to achieve their digital goals?
More information and registration here